- Persistent digestive issues- gas, bloating, diarrhea, constipation, heartburn
- Skin problems, such as eczema or acne
- Seasonal allergies or frequent sinus infections
- Body aches or pains caused by arthritis
- Low energy
- An autoimmune condition
- Persistent headaches
- Brain fog
- Depression or poor mood
If so, you may have at least one food allergy, sensitivity, or intolerance.
It is time to stop your suffering.
Why just survive, when you can thrive??
Are you ready to take control of your health by discovering which foods are the root cause of your symptoms?
Then Eat to Thrive is the perfect course for you!!
At the end of this 8-week course, you will leave empowered with the knowledge you need to make the best nutritional decisions for YOU.
In this course, you will learn:
- A step-by-step process to identify your unique trigger foods
- How different types of foods affect our bodies
- The role environment plays in our health and well-being
- How to tailor your eating plan to your unique sensitivities
- Knowledge to continue a healthy, clean eating lifestyle going forward
What you get:
- 8 weeks of education, motivation, and support in a group environment as we work through the process of discovering your unique food allergens
- Eat to Thrive Program Guide
- Bonus materials:
- Journal for tracking
- Meal planning template
- Shopping list template
- Recipe resources
- A Group Kickoff Meeting (at Frederick Natural Health Center)
- Eight weekly live 1-hour group sessions delivered via Zoom Conference (you only need a phone and/or a computer!) Sessions are recorded for playback access anytime.
- Daily communication, support, and motivation via a Private Facebook group.
- Safe and supportive learning environment
- Constant guidance and support from a Certified Holistic Health Coach, Janelle (for more about Janelle)
- Certified Holistic Health Coach availability 7 days a week to answer questions as you move through the course
- Optional one-on-one private coaching support available for an additional charge
This is a short-term eating plan that eliminates certain foods that may be causing allergies, digestive distress, and other symptoms. After a period of elimination, we re-introduce one food at a time to determine which foods are, and are not, well tolerated.
To get the most out of this course, you must be open to new ways of eating, and ready to commit to a nutritional lifestyle change for the 8-week duration.
Paid in full: $397
3 monthly payments of $147 each